The Weimar Shall Thrive! Voluntary Collaboration

Moin!

I've been working on a mod where the Weimar Republic manages to survive and 1936 is the year where its fate is decided.

Lore:
The Weimar Republic is in an economic crisis, and Germans are taking it to the political extremes. President Paul von Hindenburg decided in 1933 that a democratic candidate would be elected, which was unpopular, but the Weimar manages to last a little longer. Can the Republic survive before it gets itself into complete chaos?

Here are current plans now we need to focus on:
Germany Focus Tree (I'm working on this)
Austria Focus Tree
Expanded Tree for France to support Weimar or oppose it for not giving reparations

Future Plans we should not focus on for now:
-Remilitarization of the Rhineland (Negotiable)
-German Civil War (If the player is not able to resolve the economic crisis in time, a civil war will start and the GER Tag will switch to Fascism. This marks a point of no return to the Weimar)
-Election of 1940 (Democracy, Authoritarianism, or Fascism)
-More European States (Saarland, Nancy, etc.)

More will be added soon.

I've thought of making this mod alone, but a voluntary workforce would greatly benefit and help me release this mod ASAP.

If you would like to help with this mod, feel free to add me on discord here -> mia-#3956

I could possibly help, but only with some lore and the focus trees. I can't do art or anything much like that

I could possibly help, but only with some lore and the focus trees. I can't do art or anything much like that

-General_Galaxy

Sorry for a late response, but if you're still interested in working then respond to this post, you can work on the lore + Austrian Focus Tree.

The plan is to probably try and get this mod released before 2022 if possible.

I might work on it, but i wont have much time as my exams are coming soon.

Ill try to think of some ideas.

Hello there! I was wondering if you guys are still here,I can try and help with some focuses and Ideas if you want to

I might work on it, but i wont have much time as my exams are coming soon.

Ill try to think of some ideas.

-General_Galaxy

Let me know if you still want to work on the mod.

Hello there! I was wondering if you guys are still here,I can try and help with some focuses and Ideas if you want to

-1RoNy

Working on the ideas would be great.

Do you have any experience with making custom icons for National Focuses?

I have an old photoshop which gives me the possibility to make a few amateur but not-that-bad custom icons, if you need me, I can involve too!

I have an old photoshop which gives me the possibility to make a few amateur but not-that-bad custom icons, if you need me, I can involve too!

-Gunner17

Sorry for such a late response. If you could show me some icons you made that would help a lot!

İ can join